☃WINTER WONDERLAND 2019☃
Visit Santa, his elves and Mrs Claus in the Grotto at Sperrin Fun and Heritage Farm. Enjoy music, a gift from Santa and lots of fun in our HEATED indoor play/cafe area.
Lots of play and fun including bouncy castles, climbing frames, a pool table, table tennis and enjoy our indoor pedal racetrack.
Also visit some of our animals including some of Santa’s reindeers, a donkey, meerkats, rabbits, chinchillas, puppies and our wide range of birds!!
Hot drinks, hot food and refreshments also available.
We also cater for schools, playgroups, nurseries, etc outside of our public opening hours at a DISCOUNTED RATE...please enquire for more information. Phone us on 07710428729!!
**EARLY BOOKING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT**
- Saturday 7th December 12-6pm
- Sunday 8th December 12-6pm
- Saturday 14th December 12-6pm
- Sunday 15th December 12-6pm
- Tuesday 17th December 4:30-8pm
- Wednesday 18th December 4:30-8pm
- Thursday 19th December 4:30-8pm
- Friday 20th December 4:30-8pm
- Saturday 21st December 12-6pm
- Sunday 22nd December 12-6pm
- £12 per child
- £6 for babies under 1
- £6 per adult
- £4 for a Photo or Bring your own Camera
COME AND JOIN IN THE MAGICAL EXPERIENCE!!!
Please phone 07710428729 for more information or to book this event. Phone lines are open from 9am to 9pm.
***Please note as places are limited a 50% payment will be taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Please note an additional £1 charge will be required for over the phone payments.***
This is a special event being held at Sperrin Fun and Heritage Farm. The main shed has toilet and cafe facilities.
Booking and a 50% non refundable payment are required before arrival due to limited places being available.
Health and Safety Information and Conditions:
- Safety of all children attending events at Sperrin Fun and Heritage Farm is paramount.
- Your child(ren) remain your responsibility at all times and must be supervised throughout the session.
- All materials/equipment are to be used/played with under a parent/carers supervision.
- Due to hire charges, preparation and material costs, payment for events is non-refundable.
-There will be no refunds available on unused bookings or no refunds simply if the weather is inclement.
- Please sign in to the event on arrival.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend an event you have booked into.